What will it be like?
Opening night will feature a performance from Noteworthy and an ice cream social. You and your child will also be put into your Connections Team.
The next day, you’ll work with experts in mechanics and robotics or vocal performance to create something meaningful. You’ll also work with relationship experts to identify and enhance the vital elements of strong, lasting relationships. In the evening, you’ll celebrate together at FatCats and Costa Vida.
We’ll tie it all up on Saturday with fun morning activities and our concluding lunch banquet.
Friday lunch, Friday Costa Vida Dinner, Saturday banquet lunch and all snacks breaks are included, so come make memories and build relationships that will last a lifetime! No housing is available.
Cost: $199 per person*
*Engineering track requires a $50 fee for each robotic car. Only one car is required, but you can purchase as many cars as particpants will be coming.
Meet our Session Director
Ben Knowlton is an expert in relationship building and has a gift of relating to and teaching youth. He will be sharing many techniques, tools and methods for parents and youth to better understand each other.
- Taught “Interpersonal Relationships” in the School of Behavioral Science as an adjunct professor at UVU (5 years).
- Certified Franklin Covey 7 Habits facilitator (5 years).
- Session Director at EFY (14 years)
- Presenter at Education Week (15 years)
- Co-Designer and presenter of BYU’s “Habits for life” youth camp (5 years).
- Teacher for LDS Seminaries and Institutes (29 years). (Including 7 years of the “Dating and Courtship” class)